I would like to thank http://breakdownchick.wordpress.com for nominating me for the liebstar award, I really appreciate it.
Blogging about my struggles with eating disorders, unexplained sadness and my fears as well as other various struggles has been therapeutic for me, I can write about all that remains unsaid in real life without feeling judged.
Okay so these are rules
- mention and/or provide a link back to the person that nominated you
- state 11 facts about yourself
- answer 11 questions by your nominator
- nominate 11 other worthy bloggers that have under 200 followers
These are my 11 facts
- I am into writing dark poetry though I am unsure if what I write can be classified as poetry or even if it’s good but I do love to write
- Related to fact 1, I am into morbid stuff, images etc, if you were to look through the pictures in my laptop you’d think it’s a bit weird
- I love music , I listen to a lot of genres but alternative has always been my favourite
- I have social anxiety and it gets in the way of life
- I want to be a university lecturer someday, I want to be involved in everything in academia and I truly feel that is where I belong, I don’t see myself with a corporate job
- I am a photograph hoarder, I never delete a photo from my phone or laptop, you never know when that photo might come in handy
- I am a feminist, but not the annoying kind
- I have a huge crush on Rick from The walking dead, I think he is perfection.
- I am a very emotional person, I feel too much for other people and that is bad sometimes
- I change my hair more than I change the hoodie I always wear
- I still have video cassettes of some of my favourite movies
Okay time to answer the questions
- What is your biggest joy? My biggest joy is my mum, she’s heaven sen
- Who is your favorite superhero? Why?- Superman because he’s awesome and growing up I thought Chris Reeves was cute
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? – Sexism
- What is your favorite song? – I can’t pick just one right now
- Do you have a hobby? What is it? – Well if watching a lot of tv series is counts as a hobby then that’s my hobby
- If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be? – I wish I wasn’t an absentee friend, ruined so many friendships because of that
- If you had the chance to speak with any dead person, who would it be?- It would my grandad
- What do you do to relax? – I watch tv series or listen to music
- What do you do to motivate? – I tell myself that if I do what needs to be done
- Describe in three words your future self. – content, confident, independent,
- Why do you blog? – it’s a great release of emotions
Here is a list of the ones I have nominated and their questions are listed below
- How many hours of tv do you watch per day?
- Do you believe in the existence of a parallel universe?
- What is your number 1 pet peeve?
- What does happiness mean to you?
- The happiest memory that sticks out in your mind?
- Do you believe witches exist?
- Do you prefer reading a real hardcover book or an E-book?
- What terrifies you the most?
- Cats or Dogs?
- How I met your mother or Friends?
Alrighty, guess I’m done, Thanks again http://breakdownchick.wordpress.com cheers! 🙂